Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today I...

Did not wash my hair. It is looking pretty special right about now.

Had ginger butternut squash soup for lunch. It was good.

Realized how much I need fall footwear. Open toe is not gonna get me much farther than next week, I bet.

Had to buy another $14 bottle of moisturizer to replace the one that airport security confiscated last week for being a half oz too big.

Made an appt for a haircut for the day before the Bye Bye Birdie opening next week and am now afraid that was too risky since it usually takes me a couple days to like a haircut.

Wore a pretty yellow tshirt that I shopped for in my friend megan's closet last night from a pile of things she was giving away. Yay for free shopping.

Found a new blog that I love and will now be obsessed with. It's a couple in Brooklyn- a chef and an art designer with two adorable and French-looking daughters. The couple is launching a confectioners business called whimsy and spice. And she mentions Anne Lamott in a recent post. Am obsessed. And they are what Alison is going to be when she grows up. I've decided.

Am meeting Alison for a quick glass of wine before heading home to edit photos and write about my vacation. Yay!

(just a little something to tide you over until those photos are up tomorrow)

No comments: