Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back to the Real World

Ok, I'm back. Jetlagged and not sure I ever have interest in taking a red eye again, but back none the less.

Pictures and updates and telling you all about it will follow shortly. There's a lot to weed through. All in all, a great time away from real life....good time with family, unexpectedly seeing friends, lots of chill time by the pool, a little relationship retreat for me and Geoff and a bit of a tan to bring back just in time for fall in NYC.

Hitting the ground running with a double wedding weekend this weekend. And 7am at JFK and wrangling the E train with a suitcase was not that great of a welcome, to be honest. Re-entry is brutal. But I lived through it.

More to come! Will be uploading pictures as fast as my computer will allow....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i'll wait patiently....come ON! :-)