Friday, January 15, 2010

Special Delivery


We got a little special something in the mail yesterday. Remember Kim & Joel? That sweet couple whose wedding we shot and who gave us a sunflower to grow? Well....they sent us a LOVELY surprise in the mail!


Lets push in a little closer shall we?


"The Date Box?!?" I exclaimed. Um.....yes please. Tell me more! We opened it to find it filled will all sorts of amazingness!


Amazing.


And these...


What?! Truffles?! Clearly they haven't heard about the Great Diet of 2010 that is taking place at our house. But I can ration these out, right? One truffle won't kill me. Right? Right?!?

Um. Clearly, this will also be trouble.


And how adorable is this?


Kim remembered from a post that I needed a small storage container for pesto. So she sent me one! SO THOUGHTFUL. It's the cutest.


And her favorite kids book that reminds her of us. She's a teacher. Haven't read it, but I so can't wait!


And this uber snuggly amazing blanket.


Seriously? That was maybe the most amazing care package ever. Thanks so much guys! I can't wait to dig into all of this! Even if I do have to ration the truffles.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Christy said...

WOW!!!!!
What a great gift...and I LOVE that idea!!!!
HOW fun!!!

I'm really craving a truffle about now...

:)

beckley said...

yaaaaaaay!!!!!

a couple jim married gave us something like that and i was all like, "BEST GIFT EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!"

enjoy!

Courtney said...

that's AMAZING! we need to do things like that more often, huh??

Tales Of A Dancing Nurse said...

When I miss you, I read your blog....which is quite often! Just wanted you to know and to feel the blog love! xoxo

~If I had known how much the comments meant to you I would have left a trail a long time ago! :)

Michelle said...

What a wonderful gift!! I do hope you enjoy yourselves!

Kim said...

Hey guys!

We are so glad you liked it! We had a ton of fun putting it together with you in mind. You two are so busy with work and Geoff's business, so you definitely deserve some time together relaxing at home!