Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kim and Joel

Quite possibly the sweetest human beings we've ever met.

Kim and Joel got married this summer. They were one of the sweetest couples ever. We really bonded with them and they were the ones who gave out sunflower seeds as favors, which caused us to have a 5ft plant growing in our kitchen windowsill bfore we retired it to it's country home in CT.

I think Geoff did an amazing job on their video. I was on the verge of tears multiple times and Kim & Joel seemed to love it too. Joel said that Kim cried more watching the video than she did during their ceremony and engagement combined. They are such a terrific couple and you can see so clearly how much they love each other. I love that.

Hope you enjoy it too...

7 comments:

Courtney said...

you guys are amazing!
and they are precious!
the vows kill me...and i don't even know them!

Michelle said...

I can't watch this! How do I make it work?? It's wanting me to search online to find the program to run it.....I'm definitely not that talented.

Kate and Geoff said...

Michelle, that's so weird that you can't see it. Geoff picked that service so that no one would ever have to deal with that very thing (searching online for the program). Even with older PCs it should automatically have installed the Flash software in order to see it. I's also cross posted on youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq02VEl8NAU

Unknown said...

So Kate, I'm not even dating anyone right now, but can I just go ahead and book you two for my wedding? I've always wanted to elope, you are making me seriously reconsider! Amber Gardner :)

Kate and Geoff said...

Amber, you pick a date and we'll be there.

And no need to change your plans, we are available for elopements. Ooooo, especially if it involved traveling to an exotic or distant and amazing location. We could be witnesses AND film crew all in one.

Good to hear from you!

Kim said...

Hi Kate and Geoff!

We were so excited to see that we made it on your blog (again). So excited. We loved working with you guys, and the video turned out amazing. I keep watching it and practically have it memorized by now. We couldn't be happier! (And just so you know, we follow your blog when we can...so I guess we're one of those dots possibly over Florida) :-)

Beautygirlnextdoor said...

So this totally made me cry! So beautiful - congrats to them - they are clearly totally in love!!!