Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Feel Pretty

Ok that's completely weird to say in all seriousness, but I did a little bit this morning.

Something about the combination of what my hair decided to do today (completely of its own volition and absolutely unrepeatable), plus my blue button town collared shirt, silver hoop earings and my lipgloss made me think..."Hey, I don't look half bad today."

Which is really something, considering the Fashion Disaster that is me basically every other day.

And I just wanted to record it. As proof. For all those days when I feel just the opposite.

3 comments:

the little owl said...

I'm telling you... there's something about a blue button down collared shirt. I always feel great in mine. Preppy, but pretty.

Michelle said...

I'm so happy that you felt as pretty as I'm sure you looked!

Natalie Hill said...

love love love this post!

some days you just get it right, right?

nice to remember on the days you get it dead wrong.

you always look gorg to me but i DO agree that blue is totally your color.