Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Need This

My friend Mele used to tell a story about her neice, who at the time must've been about 2 years old. She would walk around the house picking up things to play with and as she did, she would say, "I need this."

Well, obviously Geoff and I immediately incorporated it into our vernacular.


And, well...

I need this.


This is my potential future home.


So if you live in this house, consider yourself warned. You have, oh I'd say roughly 3-5 or so years left to live here. Enjoy it while you can.

And don't mess it up too much, OK?

OK.

8 comments:

Deb Schwabe said...

I would sit on your porch with you! I love this house!

beckley said...

ooooh. me, too =)

p.s. i have more dog pics =) coming this week...

Megan said...

OOO! where is this?

Kate and Geoff said...

No idea where it is. Found it in a magazine or on someone else's blog. No idea.

But I shall find it.

the little owl said...

You totally have competition for this house. I know you're my best friend and all - and I am wee - but don't let my size fool you. I'm willing to throw down for that wrap around porch. ;)

Ariel said...

I think that is Sarah Jessica Parker's house in the Hamptons? I'm almost positive. I've stalked it for a while but the pictures were at a different angle. Well done, Miss Kate.
If i'm right, and you get that house, I get to come stay and sit on the porch. Deal?

Kate and Geoff said...

Um.

This totally is SJP's house in the Hamptons. Just saw that this was from an Elle Decor feature on them.

I still love it.

And maybe she'll let me have it someday anyway.

Unknown said...

ok, so i am self-employed AND i'm in casting, so things like federal holidays (i.e. Presidents Day) do not apply to me. that said, i decided i deserved 20 minutes away from making lists & lists & lists of actors. so i turned on Pandora & wandered into your blog for what might be the first time (umm...yay for you & geoff, btw)! and here i am...cited in a blog post. and i feel special. and it made me tear up a little because i miss you. and i miss getting to tell you fun nua stories on a regular basis. that is all. i hope you actually have today off. oh & let me know when you need help kicking SJP out of her house.