Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yes Please

Dear NYC Girlfriends,

We will go to this place for cocktails.


It is in Soho and has an awesome Happy Hour special, according to the chalkboard outside. They also do a cheese plate. So. We are going.

I don't think this guy is always standing out front, but you never can tell. My guess is he was meeting someone here for a first date. Or at least that's what I hope was happening. I hope they had a great time.


Alison, if you get there early, you can browse in this place, which I'm sure you already know about, but it looks like a kitchen paradise. And it is French.


OK, who's in? Out of towners are also welcome.

6 comments:

beckley said...

sign me up, yo- driving to the airport now.

the little owl said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... and yes. Can't wait! Maybe some Friday before you switch back to normal Friday hours? We could head down there??

the little owl said...

P.S. Sur la Table is an amazing store - I heart it a bunch. When I go to Devachan, I stop at Balthazaar for coffee and the best croissant ever, peruse Sur la Table, and then spend a fortune on my curly locks... then stop at Dean & Deluca on my way home to pick up some over-priced but gorgeous produce to cook with. It's one of my favorite traditions.

Unknown said...

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE A 'KNIFE SKILLS' CLASS AT Sur la Table

Megan said...

YAY! i'm SO in. looks lovely.

Mike said...

He shouldn't take a briefcase to a first date.