Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blech on you Blogger

I hate blogger right now. I realized a few days ago that there was an updated editor to use, so I updated to it (where I now have a "edit html" window and a "compose" window and the pictures show up as pictures in your compose window, not as html). But I can't move the pictures around as easily and all my photo captions are showing up on the right side of the previous photo instead of on top of the photo that they match with. And I hate it. I have a lovely post to share but I can't because the formatting as all BLECHY and I hate it and I can't fix it.

Poo on you, blogger!

Any advice???!

3 comments:

Ariel said...

Kate,
You can google "free blogger templates" or something like that and then change your blog template. That may help. Blogger isn't my favorite either but the ones I love aren't free - bummer.

Garrett says, "hello". :)

Ariel

Courtney said...

question - when you upload pics do you click on "none" in the layout for pics...as opposed to "left" "center" or "right"?? i think that makes it easier to mess around with...

Kate and Geoff said...

interesting Courtney... i will try it. Thanks!