Monday, August 24, 2009

Three Things for Monday

OK, three things.

Firstly - This is the French Bulldog Alison and I fell for on Saturday. Alison named her Amelia. Pictures taken via iPhone, so they are a little dark and fuzzy, but still. You get the idea. Can you stand it? Please.



Secondly - I am still doing my pushups. I decided to shift to doing them Mon/Wed/Fri (as per the suggestion of the person on the website). Easier to do that, cause who knows what the weekends will bring or where you'll be etc etc. And since I'm doing them with co-workers, it just makes sense. But that means I didn't do them for 2 days. It was HARD today. Didn't feel as strong. Still good. Just harder.

Thirdly - I am beyond excited for the season premiere of The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo tonight. BEYOND EXCITED. I dont' really get into much reality TV that isn't on Bravo. Besides HGTV I guess. No Bachelor or Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, or even Extreme Home Makeover anymore. And I only really get into American Idol when my boss yells as me that it's part of my job. Nope, Bravo does it right. And Rachel Zoe is beyond amazing/ridiculous. I heart her. And am unashamed to admit it.

2 comments:

Deb Schwabe said...

I love the puppy legs and feet! So short! I've never heard of Rachel Zoe and you never heard of Hurricane Bill - are we even?
I'm a load...I haven't started the pushups yet, but I want to!
loveyoubye!

the little owl said...

My heart just melted a little bit again... I love her. A lot. A lot - a lot.