Friday, August 14, 2009

A la Mad Men

I'm sure you've all heard of the TV show, Mad Men on AMC. We have the first season on DVD and haven't gotten around to watching it, but I do really love the time period. And there's a web site where you can Mad Men Yourself

Well here I am.


Kinda pissed that redhead is basically wearing my dress.

Here is Geoff.


Man, that redhead is everywhere! I wish there was an option to make him super tall. 'Cause he is. I have to say, these don't look as much like us as I would like. Although I do love a dirty martini and have a yellow purse I use everyday.

I think it would have been super fun to live in the 50s. The clothes are awesome. And I love the idea of bringing back the martini lunch. Or just martinis whenever. A few years ago at work we would occassionally have "Margarita Fridays". Always sounded like a good idea and then made us basically worthless for the rest of the day. So, for productivity sake, probably best that martini lunches died with 50s.

1 comment:

Deb Schwabe said...

I made myself....HA! I sent it to your email. we both chose pearls.
classy.
loveyoubye