Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogger's Block

I have it.

I really do. There's no use denying it anymore.

Blogger's block + extremely busy work nonsense = I just can't.

Thought of something great to write about yesterday but there was no time and I wanted to do it justice. Hopefully I will get to it soon.

But on top of that, I'm lacking a little in inspiration, to be honest..... I've been living a little more in the real world than the blogsophere the last few weeks. Which is good for living in the moment, but not as good for three months (or years) from now when I won't remember the wonderful and monumental talk Geoff and I had on Monday night because I didn't write about it here. There's something to be said for the blog-as-history aspect to this whole thing.

And for that reason, lets hope that work chills out soon. And that I get my mojo back.

No comments: