Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey Ma - Guess What I Did Last Night?


Yup. You go to a rock star party, you end up doing crazy rock star things. Like getting a tatoo.
Of course, given the degree of rock star in my blood, this one obviously lasts 3-5 days.

Last night was the opening of American Idiot on Broadway. It was pretty stinkin' awesome.

The cast at curtain call. Billie Jo Armstrong (Greenday) in all black on the right


At the party there was a grafiti artist making a mural on the stage all night at Roseland. Which was amazing. I swiped this picture from my friend Quinn's Facebook album.


I bought a special "rock" outfit. Which was basically all black with a studded belt and big ole earings. Big hair and smoky eyes too. Naturally.

Me and Jillian, one of my co-workers


Oh, and in addition to the grafiti artist, there was a drag queen DJ dressed as a majorette. Or something. Makes for a good party.


I took a bunch more pictures on Jillian's camera, (since I'm an idiot, no pun intended, and forgot mine) so more pictures may be forthcoming if her little point & shoot got anything good.

The show was great, the party was great and I got home at 2am.

On a Tuesday.

That's right. Rock Star.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Are you serious?????!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE your life :)

You are such a hottie btw!! :)
xoxoxo!

Deb Schwabe said...

It's a look!

beckley said...

you can be an idiot, just don't be an american idiot, k?!
=)
love that Green DAy and their evolution, and what they choose to be angry about.

oh, and NO, i did not write the flash. holy no. temp-late. photobiz. i just had to do all the input.

i'll solicit your input (in detail) anytime you want. some friend game me heavy crit i'm still trying to think through. i didn't follow all the "rules" and i need to pull and swap some photos.

ugh. big world.
=)