Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning Muffins


I made these.

Banana Blueberry Oatbran muffins.

And now...a bike ride to Brooklyn to see Alison for a late lunch.

Gosh, it's nice to have time to have a life on the weekends.


PS - Per your requests, I found the recipe on Epicurious. After reading the reviews, I substituted 1% milk for the soy milk, and wheat flour for regular flour. I used 2 bananas instead of 3 and subtracted 1/4 cup flour in order to have a full 1/2 cup of oat bran. (So 1 & 1/4 c wheat flour, 1/2 c oatbran instead of 1 & 1/2 c flour and 1/4 c oat bran) I think next time I'll add a few more blueberries and maybe some oatmeal on the tops for some texture.

And true confession: of the 12 we made, there are currently only 3 left.

5 comments:

Beth said...

That sounds like the perfect Sunday morning. Yes please.

Courtney said...

so glad for you to have TIME!

the little owl said...

Those look awesome!! I'm only bummed I didn't see this post earlier so I could sweet talk you into bringing me one in your basket! :) Recipe, please.

SO lovely having a late lunch with you. You're my favorite.

Christy said...

Those look amazing!!!!
Recipe????/source???
xoxoxoxo!!!

Deb Schwabe said...

I am so happy for it!