Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chow-Dah


This is my new love. His name is Chowder. He belongs to my mom's hairdresser in Chatham and was the first thing to greet me as we rolled into the Cape on Friday. Well, technically Mom was the first thing to greet me. At the salon as she waited for her color to set. And also cause she made me come see her first. And rightly so. But then I headed straight for this guy.


He's a lover...



AND a fighter (not really...he just looks like one here)


What a great way to kick off the weekend. I miss him already....

2 comments:

the little owl said...

Oh, I love the "fighter" picture. Precious.

Bassett said...

hope you had a great time on the cape! chatham is one of court's and my favorite towns, that's where we got engaged! :) hope you enjoyed a beer at the Squire! It's not a trip to Chatham without a stop there! :P