Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TMI?

OK.

This is going to be kind of embarrassing. But I want to remember it. So...here it is.

When I got home on Friday, and went into the bedroom to change out of my work clothes, this is what greeted me.....


Firstly....flowers are always lovely. I love them. And Geoff is so great about surprising me with them because he knows how much I love them. But if you'll notice, there is a "card" that came with them.


What does this mean, you might ask? Well somewhere along the way, Geoff started referring to me as a monkey. Possibly because I always seem to be getting into trouble and he has to watch me like a hawk or else there will be peanut butter all over the kitchen. I'm not sure quite how it happens, but I nearly always spill things/accidentally destroy things. Or at least destroy small parts of the kitchen at a time. So, he makes fun of me and calls me a monkey. And somewhere along the line, we started referring to him as a bear. Probably because he's so big and tall and gives great hugs.

So, hence, the adorable love note. I heart-ed it.

I'm sorry if that made anyone want to throw up.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it too! I won't even begin to relay all the silly names we have for each other.....

Courtney said...

that is the cutest thing ever!
we have NO nicknames for each other. is that bad??

beckley said...

maybe a little.


kidding.
ha!
:)

jim is also bear.
or beary.
don't tell anyone that one.
:)

and i am pancake.
so that would be a funny card, too :)

pretty.

the little owl said...

I don't have anyone to call me monkey, or bear, or pancake, or snuggle bunny... and I loved it. How sweet! Further proof that you hooked a good one. Geoff is awesome. I heart the two of you.

Natalie Hill said...

really really cool.
he's awesome.