Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bummer

Ok, i was all excited. It was my last super-crazy-outrageous busy week at work (it will be just normal busy hopefully from now on). I had auditions all day today (1030am-6pm). Geoff is on a shoot and wont be home until midnight. And I was kinda excited for a few hours of down time to myself to get things done. Some "me time". Where I can do things that I really like, but that take up valuable "us" time, so I wouldn't normally do on our one day off together.

I got home and went straight to the nail salon for an $8 Queens manicure. No dice. The wait was 45 minutes. What?! On a Saturday night at 7pm? Stop it. I took a pass. Came home, put PJs on, made a cranberry & club soda for myself and plopped on the couch to watch some brainless TV for an hour. Well, it hardly gets more brainless than The Real Housewives of New Jersey. HOLY. MOSES. I hadn't seen it, but everyone at the office is talking about it and I knew Geoff wouldn't watch with me so, why not? Again, let me say...HOLY. MOSES. Brainless for sure. And sort of amazing.

And then I settled myself in for some serious blogging, to catch up on MANY post ideas, including our great weekend last weekend. BUT, i go to open iPhoto (so i can post some pics) and it says I have no photo library. WHAT??! I freak out momentarily but then see that it says "make sure the disk containing your iphoto library is connected", which makes me think that Geoff has probably got some special drives connected for work stuff and has disconnected our photo library momentarily. So I can't even blog. Because I'm not even inspired to write anything without pictures. So....bummer. Big time.

I shall just have to wait for my technological knight in shining armor to return from his shoot and fix it. Because I have no idea how. I guess I have no choice but to watch more crazy NJ Housewives.

Bummer.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i've heard of that show...what channel does it come one? the ladies i run with were talking about it.

Kate and Geoff said...

it's on Bravo. They've done NY, LA, Atlanta and are now taking on NJ. It's unbelievable. And could compltely rot your brain.