Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another reason why I love my wife.

Hey all, its Geoff again. I know, its only like my second post. Hey its my blog too, look at the title!!

So I had a little stomach trouble last night and couldn't sleep well and i woke up late this morning because my lovely wife had allowed me to sleep in without being disturbed because she knew i felt bad. Very very sweet, firstly. In fact you have to understand how I got to bed in the first place. You see, without asking, as she totally felt bad for me, Kate just massaged my shoulders because I had those flu like aches. Well naturally, her comforting manner and gentle touch had a great effect on me. I was out in seconds. In the Boka family we call that snake charming. So I say that Kate snake-charmed me. But that's not all. I wake up around noon because of the oversleeping that i rather enjoyed and needed only to find that there was a note by my bedside.


No sooner did I discover this than I stumbled into the office to find another note.


And then shortly thereafter in my groggy stumbling to the kitchen to find cereal I arrive at yet another note.


Yep, its these kinds of little things that despite battling a stomach bug, just make me feel super lucky to have married a great woman. Though I can't say much for her choice.

5 comments:

Kate and Geoff said...

Well you rub my poor tired feet and are patient with my crazy emotions, so I say I chose well. xo K

Unknown said...

AWWWW - stop it!!

Christy said...

ya'll are CUTE!!!....

Michelle said...

Yes, we all know about Kate's wonderful and talented snake-charming massage skills....in fact, maybe I can score one this weekend! So glad you're there to take care of one another. :)

the little owl said...

This made me cry. Seriously. Kate, am I your twin or what?? Slightest sweetness and I'm a mess!