Friday, December 17, 2010

Ho Ho Ho


The latest addition to this year's Christmas Extravaganza. I have to say, I am reeeeeeeeally into Santa-in-a-Hot-Air-Balloon. Kind of a lot. Am I wrong that he classes it up a bit?


I mean, as much as this crazy display can be classed up?


I will say, the landlord sure is bringing it this year. There are more lights and garlands than last year and way more Santas-in-snow-globes than ever before. Last year they were in the place of honor, before they were usurped by Hot Air Balloon Santa. This year you can sorta see them tucked in the back corners near the door. I bet they feel totally jealous of Hot Air Balloon Santa. There could actually be a lot of politics and rivalries with all these decorations, now that I think of it. I bet all those Santas and Christmas Carousel Creatures TOTALLY hate the new kid who usurps the place of honor every year. It probably gets ugly. Or at least awkward.

Regardless, any way you slice it, it's....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! So glad you have some *awesome* decorations to get you in the Christmas spirit

Megan said...

i walked past Santa the other day & fell in love. reminded me of the Wizard of Oz a bit. love love it. Frank sure knows how to out do himself! :)

Beth said...

I love that your bldg does this. Hilarious!