Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cinderella in the City

I walked past this sight on my way home from the gym this morning.


It seems my neighborhood had a visit from Cinderella in the night. Now, how does this happen? A lost scarf or hat, I totally get. A glove...absolutely. But a shoe? How do you not realize that you're barefoot all of a sudden?

From what I can figure, this could only have transpired in a few ways:

1) It fell out of some poor girl's overnight bag. She was on her way to her girlfriend's place for dinner and then a night on the town and a sleepover and she was probably so pissed when she realized she was down a 4 inch heel. They do not let you into da' club with no shoes on. This ain't no beach town.

2) An angry girlfriend walked in on her man in the presence of a lady he had no business being with and promptly threw that lady and her crazy ho' heels out the 5th floor window. This shoe is all that survived the incident.

3) Cinderella does actually live in my neighborhood. If this is the case I'm glad I didn't tamper with the evidence and I sure hope he finds her. I am a sucker for a Rom-Com after all.

Here's hoping.....

4 comments:

Ariel said...

ho-heels..........i laughed a lot.....

Beth said...

So funny and random.

Shannon said...

I must follow the blog of anyone who leaves me a comment proclaiming to be the same person. I love it!

Also, why is it that I have a big fancy camera, but love nothing more than iphone pictures? I just love your iphone photography posts.

If you have any questions about going vegan, just let me know. It has been one of the best things we ever did for our health (and love of animals).

Hope you have a great holiday!

Christy said...

OHHHH I love it!!!!!

AND LOVED the red velvet recommendation!!!! Fabulous!!! found the PERFECT recipe and I may not be able to wait until next YEAR...


LOVE YOU KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!