Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Survived

I've come through to the other side of some work busy-ness and it's lovely to breathe again. But oddly, it's left me with little desire to blog. If I'm honest. So I don't have anything interesting to say.

1) I still really need a haircut. (Which is absolutely riviting information, I know)

2) Last week we got a RIDICULOUS gift basket at work full of various kinds of sweets and treats and it has been sabotaging my healthy lifestyle attempts absolutely every day since.

3) Tuesday was a big day. I met Jessica Lange, Hugh Dancy, Ben Wishaw and most excitingly of all, the most amazing St. Bernard named Katie who I seriously almost stole. She lives on 11th Street. I am so going to stalk her.

4) Geoff said he would take me to the wine bar on the corner by our house for dinner tonight, since I am finally slightly free of being tied to my desk. I am excited.

5) I am thinking about several more important/serious-ish Life things these days and haven't fully processed it all. I may or may not process it here. But if I do, at least there will be something of slightly more substance for you all to read.


Yes, let's hope I will be able to regain my blogging mo-jo shortly, shall we?

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE random thoughts!!
MISS YOU!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

OK - hold everything---i LOVE Jessica Lange--- I think I may hate you a little right now.....