Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dinner With Friends

Saturday night at Jane with friends. Clay was down from Boston. His roommate from West Point was in NYC for business. Add a little Alison, a couple of guys named Matt and stir well. It mixes up for a wonderful evening.


(Our technical staff has asked me to inform you that should you be so inclined, you can get a bigger higher resolution version of this video by clicking on the "hd off" button and it will send you to vimeo to see the full res version which can even be watched full screen. Readers who have big-screen-hd tv addictions interests should take note of this.)

5 comments:

Christy said...

beautiful!
I had no idea what to expect and that was just beautiful...I LOVE those moments with the people you love---how brilliant to have a memory like that caught on film.

LOVE YOU!

Deb Schwabe said...

Thanks awfullly!!! You made me smile.

Michelle said...

Please please PLEASE come to my house and video us with Finley. I would love to capture those moments this beautifully. I'm already jealous of your home movies.

Courtney said...

that was so beautiful! nice job, geoff!!! you are VERY talented!

the little owl said...

I don't know how many times I've watched this... just to relive such a fun night. THANK YOU for making and posting this, my friends!