Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not So Much

A few weeks ago Geoff and I decided we'd have some people over for a housewarming party this Sunday. True, we moved in almost 10 months ago, but I definitely still have a box or two to sort and find a home for and we just hung our first picture on the wall last weekend, so we're a tad behind. Which is par for the course.

But we decided to have a little party anyway. And then today, we cancelled it. We're too busy to even throw our own house warming party. How messed up is that? But now I have to work on Saturday and so does he and there's not even time to shop for food or clean the bathroom or shove the last of the boxes out of sight. So we let ourselves off the hook and are gonna postpone it a couple weeks. And I admit, I feel relieved. I would LOVE to have our friends over. Hardly anyone has even seen our place. But preferably at a time when I can do it without stress.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

good for you for making that decision! i would have kept at it and been so annoyed and stressed...

Michelle said...

Look at those cute puppies....what a great concept, puppy of the day!