Thursday, October 16, 2008

A blue bathroom

Just wanted to post some pictures of our blue bathroom. Its small and we're still have some finishing touches to do but this is pretty much how it looks ... I love the blue.


We're going to hang some pictures above this towel rack (which is opposite the sink). Either we'll make a square with 4 separate pictures in 4 separate frames. Or we may do 2-3 larger pics. Still deciding.


We are going to hang two shelves to the right of the medicine cabinet, one on top of the other.


From the hallway...a little dark, but you get the idea...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oK - I love the blue (looks like what I have in my kitchen actually) but more than that, your header photo is GREAT!!!

Christy said...

Love the BLUE!!!! gorgeous!! :)

Michelle said...

I do love the soft blue...such a peaceful place to get ready. :)