Friday, February 11, 2011

My Double Life


Casting director by day, Bad-ass Event Filmmaker by night. Or by weekends at least.

These photos were taken at a wedding I shot with the AMAZING photography team of RAW Photo Design, Eric and and Amber Langelois, who are completely beyond cool, and I will be forever grateful for them making me look even half as cool as they actually are. This was only the second time I'd led a team solo (without Geoff), so I was using the regular cameras (with technology I can actually understand), while he was on another shoot with the Fancy Pants Amazing Cameras. Eric and Amber had a set up a photo booth for the guests and at one point when I took five from filming to grab a water, they encouraged me to jump into said photo booth and do my worst. Though reluctant at first, I quickly got into the spirit of the thing, zhuzhed my hair (joojed?? - how do you spell that???!?), put my shades on and gave them my best. They even included me in their blog post about the wedding. (Also, if you look in the "About" section of their website, you will see a picture of them with their kids that pretty much sums up them and their infinite cool-ness).

I will be channeling this bad-ass persona as we shoot another wedding this weekend. Man, I swear they photoshopped me skinny and that has earned them my undying love until the end of time.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

um. you are HOT!

the little owl said...

These photos are amazing! You look incredible!

Ali said...

Rock Star for sure!
love the_Paris pics.