Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winding Down



Took the train back to London yesterday. Had a lovely French cheese and wine picnic as we watched the foggy French countryside roll by. Truth be told it was mostly highways and gas stations, but we did notice a few quaint country towns in the distance.

Got back in time to make it to the first preview of The Children's Hour in the West End, which our office cast.



Kiera Knightley, Elisabeth Moss, Ellen Burstyn, Carol Kane and others. I really enjoyed it! Some terrific performances.

A few last hours in London before we head to the airport and fly home. Not looking forward to 18 degrees but it will be nice to be back in my own little bed.

- Posted from my iPhone

Location:London,United Kingdom

2 comments:

Christy said...

ohhhhh wow----
wish i had more to say but just lovin your life from afar... :)
XO!

the little owl said...

I have to say that I'm sort of glad your trip is winding down... because I'm not sure I can take much more of your fabulous life! :) Well, without being able to be a part of it, that is...

Welcome Home, my sweet friend! Can't wait to catch up!!