Sunday, January 16, 2011

False Start





A funny thing happened on the way to our big European adventure. Hi everyone, Geoff here. Writing from our hotel bed where my poor sweet adorable wife Kate is sleeping deeply right beside me. Apparently the countless weeks of little sleep and lots of travel, work and stress have caught up with our hero and she seems to have picked herself up a bit of a cold. Yes I know, the tragedy of the timing could not be overstated. But as far as I'm concerned things could be far far worse. Besides, deep down I think we're both really grateful for a day off even if its not from work at this point but from a possible fun filled day of galavanting across the city of London. Oh well, c'est la vie, we're not as young and vibrantly heathy as we once were and need to sometimes take heed when our bodies say whoa.
More updates to come later.

Location:London,United Kingdom

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope she feels better real soon and you still have time to galavant across London together!

Deb Schwabe said...

a spot of tea, a few scones and lots of hugs...she'll perk up in short order! I'm so sorry for it, my Kate!

Ali said...

ugh, sorry you are sick. at least you're together and not working!!