Saturday, January 8, 2011

I see London, I see....


Exciting Thing #1 of 2011: (OK, more exciting for me than you. Exciting for you via photographic recap when all is said and done.)

This past year, I help cast 3 show in London. And my boss said he'd send me there to see them. Well, will the craziness of the fall, there was no time for me to go. But we finally figured out a way for me to go in January. All we had to pay for was Geoff's ticket and he could come with me. So we're going in less than 10 days! I'm super excited. Two of the three closed have since closed, but we've timed it so I can see a fourth show (that I didn't personally work on, but our office did) just before we leave.

So check us out. We're fancy and we're going to London. Booyah.



And then my brilliant husband had this great idea.....


"When will we ever be so close to Paris on a trip that is half paid for?" he wondered. And he was right. So I screwed up the courage to ask my boss for two more days off so we could pop over to the City of Lights. Surprisingly, the boss man agreed. Even encouraged me to go. As someone who travels to London for business, he says he always regrets not doing this very thing - taking a couple days to see another part of Europe for a long weekend. So even though he can be crazy and quite a handful on occassion (ok, frequent occasions), I'm grateful that he is as generous in spirit as he is.

Because, after all, life is short. Go to Paris.


Don't worry, we'll take a TON of pictures.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!!! that's so awesome! can't WAIT for the pics!

Christy said...

OH MY GOSH------so awesome!!!

WOW, enjoy, soak it up, you've DESERVED it big time!!!! :)

Michelle said...

That's awesome, have a fabulous time!!