Sunday, March 1, 2009

Memory Lane

We were out and about today, took some pictures on my little point and shoot camera and when we uploaded them to the computer, there were a ton of pictures from the past six months or so...including some pics from our honeymoon in Italy and a video from one of our best meals of the trip. That night in Cortona, where we sat outside on the tiniest porch ever, in spite of the rain. I'm a little windblown and a little rained on, so I'm looking slightly busted. But here I am, to share some thoughts...



And PS - although it may seem slightly like it, I actually am not intoxiated during this clip. And the proof is that, you'll notice as I pour the wine that the bottle is still half full, which means we've only had one glass. And it's usually not until glass #2 that things start to get a little..."wavy". I think we can chalk up my animation here as just general honeymoon/Tuscany/amazing food joy. Just wanted to be clear about that.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Man, you DO seem intoxicated, esp at the end....thanks for clarifying that for your viewers though. ;) I'm so glad you'll have Geoff along in the event that you were to get a little wavy. :) I loved it!