Thursday, March 24, 2011

What happened?

I've been absent. Ya'll, I don't understand how March is almost over. Just like I don't understand how it was 75 degrees a few days ago and then last night it snowed.

It has been busy. Obviously. Work was madness for a couple weeks there and I continue to have something every night and never seem to be able to get home before 11pm. And I have kinda lost my mojo. I have so much to say and yet nothing to say. But I am alive. Which is something.

And tonight I'm going to the opening night of this:


For those that don't know, it's a Broadway musical. Written by the creators of South Park. Cast by one of my co-workers. I am fully prepared to be completely offended and simultaneously laugh my head off. I'm super excited.

Happy Thursday to all!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! i bet that will be...interesting!

beckley said...

i want to hear about this!!!!! i'm waiting!!!
saw them on the daily show and it got me interested- REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!
=)