Monday, March 28, 2011

A Weekend


We had one. Finally.

And it involved:

- A home store bonanza (mostly for fun, though we did have a Williams Sonoma gift card to use). Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn and W&S - not a bad way to spend a Saturday.
- A late lunch at a lovely Italian wine bar on the upper east side
- Cleaning wax out of the living room rug (there was a candle that went rogue) while watching Emily Henderson just bring it every time on Secrets from a Stylist. She's a amazing and I want to be her friend. I'm considering moving to LA to work with as part of her team. Not that she's made that offer. But I'm still considering it.
- The making of gluten free brownies (from a mix) and a baked farro risotto with my favorite kale salad (thank you 101cookbooks.com for both).

I love a weekend. There should be more of them.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: