Sunday, March 6, 2011

Everybody Loves A Parade

Today was a rainy Sunday. One of my favorite kinds. Work this week has been a nightmare and it seems next week will be the same. So I was ready for a little fun and distraction while I could get it. We ventured out this afternoon to the annual neighborhood All Inclusive St. Patricks Day Parade (always held two weeks early). And Geoff decided to bring along his camera and test out a new funky gadget. This was the result. Forgive the grade school editing, this was obviously slapped together in 5 minutes. For my part, I'm trying to forgive him for filming me with a wide angle lens.

Happy Rainy Sunday to all!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

the little owl said...

You guys are too cute. I like the captions. Made me laugh out loud. xo

Megan said...

i gotta tell ya, for putting this video together in 5 minutes...this is a pretty dang good representation of what that parade was.
so fun.
captions: so fun also.
& the dogs...YES!
(ps: joel says it put him in the mood for his limerick party)

Michelle said...

Finley loved watching this video, esp the dancers and dogs. I was asked to play it again multiple times. :)