Monday, May 31, 2010

On the Other Side

We made it.
We lived.
Some parts even went well.

My feet were really angry at me last night. And oddly, my calves were in knots this morning. No idea why.

But we survived. 4 hours of sleep between Saturday and Sunday and it didn't end until 3am last night/(this morning). But we're on the other side of it now. And we're grateful. And just trying to have today be a slow day.

Some gorgeous settings and moving vows and emotional grooms were the highlights for me. And the horse was pretty cool too. I think everyone should try to attend an Indian wedding at some point in their lives. Gorgeous.

*sigh* I think we're going to head to the wine bar on the corner to enjoy our Memorial Day before next week hits us. And have some of this.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

i was thinking about you...we had a wedding on sat evening and the photographer drove me CRAZY! so annoying!

i was thinking how i wish YOU were there instead ;-)

hope you enjoyed your day.

Deb Schwabe said...

whewf! So glad to know you survived and I hope Monday was a restful day. Thinking of you so often. xoxoxo

Michelle said...

So glad you made it through! Hope you got to relax some on Monday!

beckley said...

glad to know you're okay- ish =)

i get all kinds of aching muscles after long shoots, i think it's my using them to stabilize my camera. 2 year-olds are particularly good quad work-outs. and i always forget how sore i am afterwards, in weird muscles, what with not being a big tripod shooter and all =)

look forward to seeing proofs if we get to =)
i hope you made some nice cash. that's a lot of work!
r