Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Answers

OK, firstly, besides the glasses, it's been ages since I've blogged, and yes, I am ashamed of myself. I had actually been working on a few posts earlier today (so there will be a few little things soon) when I saw this on Alison's blog. And how fun I had been "tagged". I'd actually seen something on Carla's blog that I wanted to do that had a similar idea of tagging other people, but I'll save that for later.

Alison found this on one of her favorite craft blogs, the challenge being to respond the questions with one-word answers - Which I think can prove challenging indeed, but also, creative. And I will inevitably feel pressure to be witty and interesting. And will also fail at one-word answers. But my rule will be that if the extra words are clarifyers, they are allowed.

Here we go...

Where is your mobile phone? Purse
Where is your significant other? Gym
Your hair colour? Brown
Your mother? Wonderful
Your father? Wise
Your favourite thing? Puppies
Your dream last night? Confusing
Your dream goal? Contentment
The room you're in? Disaster (my office)
Your hobby? Photography
Your fear? Dissappointment (Alison, I had to copy yours, as we are the same person)
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Motherhood
Where were you last night? Home (yay! first night this week)
What you're not? Political
One of your wish-list items? Camera
Where you grew up? Everywhere
The last thing you did? Blogged
What are you wearing? Pink
Your TV? Huge
Your pets? Imaginary
Your computer? Slow
Your mood? Friday-ish
Missing someone? Many
Your car? Parked (assuming we're counting Geoff's car as mine too)
Something you're not wearing? Glasses
Favourite shop? Crate&Barrel
Your summer? Fast
Love someone? Imperfectly
Your favourite colour? Blue
When is the last time you laughed? Lunch
When is the last time you cried? Monday

I tag Michelle, Courtney, and Ali and Christy. And Tracy, my own internet stalker and now blog friend. :-)

1 comment:

Geoffrey R. Boka said...

That's my baby! I love her!