Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Am Not Lost


I am here. I am alive. I have been absent far too long. For good reason, but still. It has been beyond busy. And much has been afoot. And it's June 1. Which means, wedding season is officially underway and life is about to get even crazier.

But I just wanted to say I'm here. I've not forgotten this place. I want to spend more time here. And there is much to tell you. It needs to wait another week or so, since this week is super nuts and I really want to have time to write about it and really do it justice. So be patient. And I will fill you in on all you've missed.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!

6 comments:

beckley said...

BUTIMISSYOU!!!!

Deb said...

I am so glad you are not lost, and I'm so glad you posted! Was so weary of always seeing the heading "it's an issue". Not that I didn't like the pinterest post.
I love the green leaves photo!
I know your loyal devotees are missing you. I am blessed you call me several times a week on the way to work...subway noise and all. I'LL TAKE IT!!!
I wish I knew Beckley! SHe would be my friend, I know.

Happy Birthday to JDBurnett!
love you sweet!

the little owl said...

Yay. xo

Courtney said...

ummm...me no like cliffhangers. come ON! :-)

jeremy said...

Would love to hear what has been going on with you guys. Hoping the wedding season goes well and isn't too stressful!

beckley said...

hurrrry uppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)