Monday, May 12, 2008

What Sundays should be

Three hour brunches with friends. That's basically all I need in a Sunday. Some nice spring weather maybe. Lots of dogs out and about to love on from afar (or near). Coffee. Mimosas. Good conversation. Goat cheese omelettes. Preferably all at my favorite little brunch spot around the corner appropriately called QUAINT. Even though it was just a tad chilly still to eat on the patio (we did brave it for about 10 minutes), we enjoyed a LOVELY brunch there on Sunday with my dearest friend Alison and the incomparable John Rand (also known as the man who got me published and made me fancy). We had SUCH a nice time in fact, that i was somehow even excited to go home and organize geoff's closet, run errands and clean the apartment. Time with friends is so rare for us these days (what with the wedding madness) that the good it did for my soul was powerful indeed.

Again please.

1 comment:

the little owl said...

And I feel fancy now that you've mentioned me in your blog. How fun! And we should do it again... soon...