Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My newest love

We had a lovely weekend at Cape Cod with my family over Memorial Day. Lots of wedding planning, although somehow it never seems to be enough to make me feel like I actually have things in good shape. Which reminds me....we never really did finish that seating chart. Shoot.

Anyway, we did enjoy a little time on the deck, and Geoff and Clay took some cigars on a boat ride and seemed to have a grand time. I also this weekend, discovered that yellow is my new obsession. I've shunned it for years thinking it wasn't a good color for me, but somehow I now only want to buy everything that is yellow. I used a birthday gift card from my future sister-in-law to buy an AWESOME yellow bag (I've been wanting a big bag for the honeymoon) at this adorable little store in downtown Chatham. We initially went downtown to look for jewelry for Mom for the wedding and ended up shopping for me instead. Found some CUTE honeymoon clothes and my AMAZING new bag (which i really need to take a picture of). Bought a yellow dress and top too. It may become an obsession.

No comments: