Thursday, December 4, 2008

Miffed

So, I have to tell you that I was working on this LONG Thanksgiving Part 2 post. with pictures, stories, clever musings. And just as I was getting to the end (having "saved" the whole way through), all of a sudden 3/4 of it vanished into thin air and I was just back to a couple paragraphs.

Miffed is putting it mildly, but my mother reads this, so that's about the worst I can say.

And I'm done with blogging for today. Can't take another 2 hours to do it over. So until Blogger behaves itself, I will have to postpone another day or so. As punishment. To....the internet.

Bah.

2 comments:

beckley said...

i lost a few things today,too. pictures included. every once in a while, a picture would just be gone. i would type, and zap, a picture disappeared. i don't know. but i look forward to hearing your stories. my sympathies.

Stephen Gire said...

When I first saw the title of this post I thought it read "Milfed." I was shocked, horrified, and intrigued all at the same time...

...sorry for the Freudian slip...