Friday, July 4, 2008

Italian Weddings


We saw three weddings while we were in Italy. Well, three sets of brides and grooms having their pictures taken. So I played wedding photographer and tried to snap some photos on the sly.

The first was in Montepulciano. We happened upon a wedding reception while looking for a restaurant and caught the bride and groom just briefly.





Some guests walking away. I love taking pictures like this. I did a much better version of this in the next wedding.


The next two were in Rome - on the same day. This couple was getting their picture taken in front of the Trevi Fountain, which Geoff and I just happened to be visiting at the same moment. Cute the way she is looking at him...


The other couple in Rome....well, I kinda couldn't stop taking their picture. Went to town a little...




Look how in her face this videographer is! We, at the Light Mill Film Studios, are far less obtrusive.


Clearly by this point, their photographer was having them look over at me. So...I wasn't so much a secret papparazzi at all. But isn't that the very nature of papparazzi? (Just how many double letters are in that word anyway?)


Adorable.


Gorgeous.

Got some guests too.



Love the shoes.


No comments: