Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All grown up

So....the moment has come. I finally feel like a grown up. Not only do we now have our own apartment but we just bought a couch. An actual, nice couch that we like and that is our style and that is not handed down from anyone or stolen from someone's trash on the street. And I love it. Even though the delivery process was a nightmare since neither of us could be home during the window they told us they would deliver it and my intern Kyle ended up waiting for it at our apartment (which was unbelieveable of him and i'm forever grateful). And apparently we're not the only ones to have a little bit of hate for Jennifer Convertibles...

http://www.realestateabc.com/insights/jenniferfurniture.htm

So hopefully thats not foreshadowing for what we'll have to deal with. But the couch is in now and we love it. And there's a perfect corner of it that butts up against geoff's desk so he can be working and I can be watching TV or reading on the couch and he can still lean over and kiss me. Which is gross to even tell people, but my exuberance over the couch and being a grown up has apparently taken over my common sense. My apologies.

Here it is....but ours is cream.

No comments: